Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pratique de la mode (la clé d'un coup de soleil)

Toronto is now a scorching 30 + and so, I have decided to spend my days lounging at the Four Seasons hotel pool. Born in Florida, I have always believed that I was one with the sun. Mais non, this notion is simply a mirage.

I am dehydrated, incapable of moving, and prone to searching my closet in hopes of finding garments/accessories that will take the pain away. Et Volia! In the midst of severe heat, masked by beacoup de air condition, I have discovered practical Chanel.

This is my vintage square Chanel bag, given to me by mom a couple of years ago. It is perfect for storing my Canon XSI, but also serves as a lunch box!


Here rests my mom's favourite Chanel bag (purchased in 05), I mean book. I mean her favourite Chanel book, bag? A bag, or a book? I'll let you be the judge!



I will post some more images from my closet, as the sun gets hotter, and my burn, progressively worse. BIS, C.M.R

3 comments:

  1. the chanel book? lol is adorable. i love the colors and texture.

    found you on TV forums and i love your blog.
    hautecalifornian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fisrt bag, and the fact that you use it as a lunch bag!(:

    ^^same here, found you on TV. great posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I will be going to England this weekend and shall try to actually get into my blog a bit more! xxx keep following

    ReplyDelete